Forum

THE BEER SESSIONS LYRICS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Started by thestatesend Mar 14, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, the official THE BEER SESSIONS lyrics have been posted. Head on over to the Discography page and click on a song title to be redirected to the lyrics.Continue

Top 5 'deep' tracks you'd like to hear Sponge play in their live set

Started by Peter Slis. Last reply by Wyatt McCoy Mar 13, 2017. 17 Replies

I get to see Sponge on April 12, 2014 for the first time.   I am sure I am gonna love the show, no matter what they play -- can't wait.It got me to thinking, what song(s) that weren't big hits would…Continue

Discography Page Updated

Started by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, updated the Discography page today. Added The Beer Sessions and Deep Cuts along with some links. Let me know if there is anything you want to see there and I'll see what I can do.Continue

Beer Sessions Lyrics

Started by Wyatt McCoy. Last reply by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 2 Replies

Hey I was wondering if the lyrics to the songs on Beer Sessions was gonna be added to the discography page.  Love to see them!Continue

Music

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Todd Fiducci's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope Sponge continues to make albums!!  I'm really impressed at the last four or fiv…"

Todd Fiducci replied Nov 18, 2013 to Who thinks Sponge should Continue to make Albums!!

25 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Darren Perleberg

"When will Sponge have a storefront on this page?  WIll they sell some of their earli…"

Todd Fiducci replied Jul 25, 2013 to Your Sponge Administrators!!

4 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Rotting Pinata is at the top of the list as it got me in to the band and has a ton o…"

Todd Fiducci replied Jul 25, 2013 to What is Your Favorite Sponge Album(s).. . and why is it your favorite?

7 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"As long as Sponge is making records and touring, I'm buying and going to see them li…"

Todd Fiducci replied Jul 4, 2013 to Who thinks Sponge should Continue to make Albums!!

25 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Darren Perleberg

"Ditto! "

Todd Fiducci replied Jun 9, 2013 to LOOK WHO'S WIELDING SHINY NEW GUITAR PICKS ON STAGE...

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Unreleased b-sides would be cool.  A package of b-sides and singles all-in-one would…"

Todd Fiducci replied Jun 9, 2013 to If the band offered it, what would you want from Sponge?

27 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Can't quite remember my first Sponge show, but it was either in Milwaukee around 199…"

Todd Fiducci replied Apr 1, 2013 to First Sponge show?

22 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Like other posters, I can't pick just one Sponge song as my favorite.  Not to sound…"

Todd Fiducci replied Apr 1, 2013 to Favorite Sponge song?

30 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sponge Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service