Forum

THE BEER SESSIONS LYRICS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Started by thestatesend Mar 14, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, the official THE BEER SESSIONS lyrics have been posted. Head on over to the Discography page and click on a song title to be redirected to the lyrics.Continue

Top 5 'deep' tracks you'd like to hear Sponge play in their live set

Started by Peter Slis. Last reply by Wyatt McCoy Mar 13, 2017. 17 Replies

I get to see Sponge on April 12, 2014 for the first time.   I am sure I am gonna love the show, no matter what they play -- can't wait.It got me to thinking, what song(s) that weren't big hits would…Continue

Discography Page Updated

Started by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, updated the Discography page today. Added The Beer Sessions and Deep Cuts along with some links. Let me know if there is anything you want to see there and I'll see what I can do.Continue

Beer Sessions Lyrics

Started by Wyatt McCoy. Last reply by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 2 Replies

Hey I was wondering if the lyrics to the songs on Beer Sessions was gonna be added to the discography page.  Love to see them!Continue

Music

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Kelly Pare's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesss!  I just wish they would play some more of the new stuff!  "

Kelly Pare replied Mar 9, 2014 to Who thinks Sponge should Continue to make Albums!!

25 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Darren Perleberg

"Amazing News!!!!  I really want an original copy of Alive in Detroit with "My Purity…"

Kelly Pare replied Aug 14, 2013 to Your Sponge Administrators!!

4 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Of course!!! Song writing brilliance every time, make it happen!!!"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 30, 2013 to Who thinks Sponge should Continue to make Albums!!

25 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Darren Perleberg

"There's a bunch of demos out there some where that haven't been released with a fast…"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 21, 2013 to If the band offered it, what would you want from Sponge?

27 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"I wonder if they are going to debut Dance Floor  on the Summerland?  That would be c…"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 21, 2013 to Summerland Set lists...?

13 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"The B-SIDES COLLECTION!  Also, I want the re-issue of "ALIVE IN DETROIT' with all 12…"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 12, 2013 to If the band offered it, what would you want from Sponge?

27 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"Exactly, LBP then Dance Floor! Make some cool videos guys!  Us fans can promote the…"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 12, 2013 to What should be the next single off of Stop The Bleeding??

8 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"That's a dream set right there. pssh."

Kelly Pare replied Jun 6, 2013 to What songs do you want to hear at the Summerland tour?

22 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"I agree, National Fall Tour!!!!"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 5, 2013 to So who has caught the tour already?

27 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

"They played a new one in Raleigh, consider yourselves LUCKY!!!  I hope they start do…"

Kelly Pare replied Jun 4, 2013 to So who has caught the tour already?

27 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by wlpwlp wlpwlp

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sponge Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service