Forum

THE BEER SESSIONS LYRICS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Started by thestatesend Mar 14, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, the official THE BEER SESSIONS lyrics have been posted. Head on over to the Discography page and click on a song title to be redirected to the lyrics.Continue

Top 5 'deep' tracks you'd like to hear Sponge play in their live set

Started by Peter Slis. Last reply by Wyatt McCoy Mar 13, 2017. 17 Replies

I get to see Sponge on April 12, 2014 for the first time.   I am sure I am gonna love the show, no matter what they play -- can't wait.It got me to thinking, what song(s) that weren't big hits would…Continue

Discography Page Updated

Started by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 0 Replies

Hey gang, updated the Discography page today. Added The Beer Sessions and Deep Cuts along with some links. Let me know if there is anything you want to see there and I'll see what I can do.Continue

Beer Sessions Lyrics

Started by Wyatt McCoy. Last reply by thestatesend Mar 5, 2017. 2 Replies

Hey I was wondering if the lyrics to the songs on Beer Sessions was gonna be added to the discography page.  Love to see them!Continue

Music

Loading…

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

What is Your Favorite Sponge Album(s).. . and why is it your favorite?

My personal favorites are Wax Ecstatic because I love the whole idea of hidden and bonus tracks and not only that, the hidden and bonus tracks kick ass!!  My favorite songs are:  I am Anistasia, Imagine You, Slower Suicide and Imaginary Marriage.

I also really like New Pop Sunday.  It was such a change from Rotting Pinata and Wax Ecstatic, but I really like the upbeat sound and overall feeling it comes with.  My favorite songs are: Lackluster Love, Polyanna, Live Here Without You, 1000 times, New Pop Sunday, When Your On Fire Baby, Roll... hell.. I actually like the whole damn thing!!

I know a lot of people have not really heard Stop The Bleeding yet, but I really do like the album.  I love the whole album.  I like industrial sounds incorporated in a few of the songs, I like the dub step and I also like Vin's voice in Dance Floor and Dare to Breathe. This is a great great album and looking forward to the September release!!!  I heard on that release there will be a bonus track that is not included on the albums sold at the shows currently!!

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmmmm... my favs are all of the 90s output. studio albums and b-sides. the 00s out has been good as well with the man and galore galore. the only album I don't rate as well as the others is for all the drugs in the world. cant wait for stop the bleeding!

Suicide Away is one of my faves, and I like FATDITW, but Rotting Piñata is #1.

Joshua Carlsen said:

hmmmmm... my favs are all of the 90s output. studio albums and b-sides. the 00s out has been good as well with the man and galore galore. the only album I don't rate as well as the others is for all the drugs in the world. cant wait for stop the bleeding!

Seventeen!

Thomas VerPlank said:

I do like Suicide away Also!!  Great song!!  Not many that are what I would consider to be bad.  What do you think is the worst Sponge song?  If there is one?

Rotting Pinata is at the top of the list as it got me in to the band and has a ton of great songs, but I kind of take it for granted as it's been out so long(don't mean that in a bad way!). All of the songs on For all the Drugs in the World are 'hits' to me, such a solid/great album!  I really like New Pop Sunday, although I know that's not the critic's favorite(screw critics anyways...), but I like the pop aspects of it and 'Lucky is one of my  MANY favorite Sponge songs!  Galore! Galore! is a great cd as well.  Lots of great songs on there--"Party Till We Drop" has such a great hook, has tons of guitar, and is a great rocking song!  Love the whole Sponge catolog so all of the full cd's are close, in my opinion.  I left out the ep's and Hit cd's in my discussion.  Haven't heard the new cd but will get it when it's available.  Looking forward to it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sponge Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service